Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Projects

Along with this blog, I have spent the past few days sanding some chairs.  I use these chairs in my listening center and in my library.  When I first started teaching, my room was "themed" with all different kinds of bugs.  So my chairs were painted like lady bugs, bees, and butterflies.  Since then I have made my theme just Bees.  So, I am getting these chairs ready to repaint.  Let me tell you, sanding was hard work!  But, they are sanding, ready to be primed, and painted.  I will post pictures once they are completely finished, but here is a look at some sanded pics :-).  I can't find any before pics! If anybody has any painting tips I would love to hear them!! :-)
Not all of the paint will sand off, but it is all smooth enough to be painted!

Those ladybug ones had about 5 layers of paint on them!  Goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...