Monday, June 20, 2011

Missing!

Alright teacher friends,
I was searching through all of the many, many awesome blogs out there tonight and I came across one blog. She had organized her small group/guided reading area and had drawers with the kids names on it. She had everything needed for the groups in those drawers. Then, she had take home book bags that the kids would put their guided reading books in, along with other books they wanted to take home. They had a ring with sight words on it, and a little reading wand (or stick). She also had cards that she attached to the guided reading books so the parents knew what they were for.

Now I say all that to ask you this: Whose blog was this??? In the midst of searching and clicking at random, I forgot to bookmark the blog! I really liked her ideas and wanted to use the book bag ideas!

So, if you are searching and come across it, PLEASE let me know!! Thanks! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...