Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Welcome to Kindergarten!  I am very excited to meet and get to know each of you this year!  Our orientation is Tuesday, August 9th at 6:00 in our classroom.  Please make every effort to attend as we will be discussing a lot of very important information to make your child’s year a successful learning experience! If you would like to bring your child’s supplies to the orientation you are more than welcome to! 

I will be sending you a packet in the mail.  You will find a letter introducing myself and explaining staggered start, a supply list, a wish list, and a postcard enclosed in this packet. Once I receive your postcard, I will send you a letter with the date that your child will be starting school.  If you have any questions, please e-mail me at kate.boyer@elmore.k12.al.us.  I am looking forward to meeting you and your child!  We are going to have a great year!

Love,
Mrs. Boyer

*Please follow our blog so you can stay updated throughout the year!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...