Monday, July 18, 2011

Crate Seats!

I saw these on someone's blog a while back and then later saw a different set on Pinterest! I had to make them! They definitely look like beginner's work, but they will do.  :-)

I got 3 crates from Wal-Mart for $3.50.  I went to Home Depot for the plywood.  I just bought a sheet and they cut it for me!  Be sure to take the crate in with you so they can measure it too!

I got the Spray Adhesive (a small one) from Wal-Mart for around $4.00.  I got the foam squares from Hobby Lobby and I thought they would be perfect!!  As you will see in the next picture, they didn't fit exactly like I planned.
See?  I bought one more square and I was able to add more foam to the ends to sort of even it out.
The finished product! :-)  I will be using them at my computer table (I have 3 computers) so hopefully they will work out!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen these on a lot of blogs. I plan on putting my husband to work this weekend!! Yours turned out cute!!
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...