Monday, September 5, 2011

September 5 - September 9

I hope everyone is having a restful Labor Day weekend!
This will be a short week for the kids.  Tomorrow is Parent Report Day and that is a No School day for the kids.  It's just me and you! :-)  I will see you tomorrow!
The rest of this week we will be finishing up reviewing our letters, we will continue with the sight words the and little, and we will continue exploring manipulatives during math time.
I hope you have been seeing all of the GOTCHAs your child has been getting.  They have been working very hard to earn them.  They need 3 GOTCHAs for the party next week!
Last week you received an order form for Scholastic Book Club.  This is a GREAT way our classroom gets free stuff! When you buy a book, our classroom gets points.  Scholastic sends me a catalog full of things I can get with the points we have.  Last year, I was able to get our entire listening center (headphones and CD player) with the points we had earned from books.  You will get one of these order forms every month!
I hope you all have a great week.  Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Mrs. Boyer
*We won't have a Bee of the Week this week.  We only do those on full weeks of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...